Welcome to ctcLink
Student ctcLink Activation begins Feb. 16
Highline College is adopting a new software program called ctcLink that will make it easier for both students and staff to do business online. ctcLink is a new student portal that will change the way students register for classes, pay for classes, manage financial aid and access student records, among other benefits. ctcLink will also allow students to have a more common experience across the community and technical college system.
Why are we doing this? Highline College’s current business tools are from the 1980s and those outdated tools limit the ability to simplify policies and practices. So, it’s time for an update! It’s time to provide services students and staff expect in today’s digital world.
Access ctcLink on the go! Use the app to access the ctcLink login portal, Canvas, the Highline website, directory, calendar, map, bookstore, emergency information, student email, the Thunderbirds Athletics website, Highline social media and more!
The mobile app is a good option for people who use screen readers to interact with digital content.
Account activation is required to use the full functionality of the app, however, you can check out what’s currently available now!
- The ctcLink app is available for download on IOS and Android devices. Simply go to your app store, type in “ctcLink,” and download the free app.
- Once downloaded, open the app and scroll all the way down and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select “Highline College” as your institution.
- You’ll then see a series of green tiles on a blue background. The tiles link out to various web pages on highline.edu that will be replaced by ctcLink specific tiles once the college has fully transitioned to the new software program on Feb. 8.
- The app is also available as a mobile-friendly webpage if you’d rather not download the app.