Beginning Monday, April 11, the Wellness Center will be open from 1-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. These hours will be in effect through June 10.
Building 26, Ground Floor (26-101)
View campus map
The Wellness Center is a 3,000 square foot space containing cardio, strength, and flexibility training areas. Cardio equipment includes; treadmills, elliptical trainers, and stationary bikes. Strength equipment includes Cybex variable resistance machines, free weights, and dumbbells. The Wellness Center is used for Physical Education classes and is also available for open hours for student, faculty, and staff use (except summer quarter). The Wellness Center is closed when the college is closed.
Wellness Center Open Hours Registration
Prior to using the Wellness Center, you must complete the online registration form. You will need your Highline username and password to register. Please allow 24 hours for your registration to be processed. You cannot use the Wellness Center until your registration has been processed. Don’t forget to log in and out at the front desk each time you use the Wellness Center. If you have any questions, please contact the Physcial Education Coordinator. To begin your online registration, click on the link below.
Wellness Center Policies:
- Only current Highline/CWU students/faculty/staff may use the Wellness Center.
- All users must complete a waiver and PAR-Q.
- All users must log-in and log-out at the Wellness Center front desk.
- Only those logged-in and exercising are allowed in the Wellness Center.
- No food or drink (except water) is allowed.
- Wipe down equipment after use.
- Return equipment when finished.
- Do not move or misuse equipment.
- Users who are unwilling to adhere to Wellness Center Policies will be asked to leave.
- Shirts must be worn.
- No clothing that may present a trip hazard or may become entangled in moving parts.
- No clothing with large zippers, buttons, or belt buckles.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times.
- No dress shoes, high-heeled shoes, boots, open-toed shoes, or slip-ons.
For your own safety, the following dress code is enforced