Live Where You Learn
Campus View Student Housing is the first, and only, on-campus housing option at Highline College. The 2- and 4-bedroom apartments are fully furnished and available only to students attending Highline or affiliated partner institutions.
Find Affordable Rates
Priced per student per quarter; or save costs by signing your agreement for the academic year. Your rate includes all utilities: water, sewer, garbage, electricity, and Wi-Fi.
2022-2023 Housing Scholarship
Campus View Student Housing is happy to announce the offering of a Housing Scholarship for the 2022 – 2023 Academic Year. Please see the linked documents below for Scholarship offerings and terms and conditions. Please contact the Campus View office with any questions. Thank you.
Enjoy Views, Convenience and More
- Private Bedroom furnished with twin extra-long bed, closet, desk, and desk chair
- Full Kitchen with stove, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher
- Common area furniture includes sofa, chair, coffee table, and counter top stools
- Roof top lounge overlooking water and mountains
- Lounge areas
- Coin and Credit Operated Laundry
- Wifi and IPTV included
More questions or want to take a tour?
Call 206.592.3612 or email us at email@example.com to schedule your tour today.
Campus View Residents should register for this portal to enter maintenance requests, view bills, etc.
Current or Prospective Residents can use this portal to make payments toward their Student Housing Account.
General Frequently Asked Questions
Summer Quarter: June 24, 2022
Fall Quarter: September 23, 2022
Winter Quarter: January 6, 2023
Spring Quarter: March 31, 2023
Liability Insurance: Campus View registers ALL residents for Liability Insurance which covers damage to Campus View property (walls, floors, furniture, appliances, etc.) from incidents of major damage (ex. fires or floods) and protects the Resident from injury to others due to the Resident’s actions. This Liability Insurance policy is through a company called “Grad Guard” and underwritten my Merkel Insurance, with monthly premiums already included in the cost of housing. This policy does NOT cover any damage or theft to a Resident’s personal belongings.
Renter’s Insurance: Campus View does not require, but HIGHLY recommends all residents purchase a Renter’s Insurance policy to cover their personal belongings from damage or theft as well as incidental damage repairs while living at Campus View (ex. broken window, drywall repairs, etc.). Per the Housing Agreement, Campus View assumes zero liability for a Resident’s personal belongings from damage or theft regardless of responsibility. Renter’s Insurance coverage is available through “Grad Guard” or many other insurance carriers. For further information regarding a policy through “Grad Guard,” please contact the Housing Office.
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $50
- Administration Fee (nonrefundable): $200
If you move-out and then wish to return to Campus View, you will be required to re-apply and re-pay all applicable fees.
Campus View offers residents two options for parking personal vehicles:
1. Highline College East Parking lot is available on a first come, first serve basis. A Highline College parking pass must be purchased each quarter. While overnight parking is normally prohibited, Campus View residents are afforded specific permission to park overnight.
2. Garage Parking is available on a per quarter basis with limited availability. The Highline College Public Safety Office oversees the billing and management of the parking garage; Campus View only provides the names of approved residents each quarter. The Public Safety Office charges $150 per quarter (no prorated rates available) which will be charged to the resident’s Highline College Student Account. If the interest in garage parking exceeds the number of available spaces, Campus View will conduct a lottery to determine the recipients of the available spaces.
Campus View and Highline College have NO authority over the parking spaces located in the front of the building. The spaces in front of the building are specifically for the use of the retail businesses on the first floor of the building. Residents who park their personal vehicle in the front spaces do so at their own risk.
Pets are prohibited, except for fish in 10-gallon aquarium or smaller, or when a verified disability warrants the possession of a service or emotional support animal. For service or assistance animals residents should please contact Campus View Student Housing Office for further information.
Residents requesting early move-in should request this when they sign their housing agreement. Early move in is based on space and room availability and not guaranteed. Residents will be charged a weekly rate of $175.00 – $275.00 depending on the date requested.
Have questions or would like to take a tour?
Call (206) 592-3612 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour.
Campus View Videos
Video showing steps being taken to keep students healthy and the building sanitized.
Renderings are intended only as a general reference. Features, materials, finishes, and layout of unit may be different than shown.
The 2-bedroom unit features 1.5 bathrooms, full kitchen and living room.
There are four, 4-bedroom unit configurations. Each features 2 bathrooms, full kitchen and living room.