Campus View Student Housing
Live Where You Learn for Less
New, beautiful apartments are now available next to the Highline College campus. The 2- and 4-bedroom units — complete with furniture — are available only to students attending Highline College, CWU–Des Moines and Kaplan. A private company built Campus View, working with Highline College to include features attractive to students. Only 160 spaces are available, all at affordable quarterly rates.
Find Affordable Rates
Prices are for each student for the quarter. They include all utilities: water, sewer, garbage, electricity, apartment phone and Wi-Fi.
- 4-bedroom unit: $2,500 per quarter
- 2-bedroom unit: $2,700 per quarter
Enjoy Views, Convenience and More
- Common area and laundry facilities on each level
- Units come with all furniture
- Large rooftop community room and patio with water and mountain views
- Campus, bus stops and restaurants close by
Curious about Campus View and the Highline Place development? Read “Groundbreaking for Future Home of Highline Place” (Aug. 25, 2016) and “Students Can Live Where They Learn for Less at Campus View” (Nov. 30, 2018).