Live Where You Learn
New, beautiful apartments are available at Highline College. The 2- and 4-bedroom units are fully furnished and available only to students attending Highline, CWU-Des Moines and Kaplan.
Find Affordable Rates
Priced per student per quarter; or save costs by signing your agreement for the academic year. Your rate includes all utilities: water, sewer, garbage, electricity, and Wi-Fi.
Enjoy Views, Convenience and More
- Private Bedroom furnished with twin extra-long bed, closet, desk, and desk chair
- Full Kitchen with stove, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher
- Common area furniture includes sofa, chair, coffee table, and counter top stools
- Roof top lounge overlooking water and mountains
- Lounge areas
- Coin and Credit Operated Laundry
- Wifi and IPTV included
More questions or want to take a tour?
Call 206.592.3612 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your tour today.
Campus View Residents should register for this portal to enter maintenance requests, view bills, etc.
Current or Prospective Residents can use this portal to make payments toward their Student Housing Account.
2020-2021 Frequently Asked Questions
- All payment dates are listed in the Housing Agreement and are typically due the first day the agreement takes effect.
- Campus View also offers two payment plan options.
- Financial Aid Payment Plan: This plan is based on the student’s receipt of federal financial aid funds. The plan defers all payments until the student receives their refund from their financial aid dispersement (typically 3-5 weeks after the start of the quarter). The full housing fee is due once the student receives their refund
- 50/50 Payment Plan: This plan splits the quarterly housing fee into two equal payments. The first payment is due on the date of agreement goes into effect and the second and final payment is typically due on the first business day of the 2nd full month of the quarter.
- WA State have issued a recommendation that any persons who travel outside of the state of Washington quarantine upon their return. Campus View is following this recommendation and is requiring a new resident traveling from out-of-state quarantine upon their arrival based on CDC Quarantine guidelines.
- Any new resident traveling to Campus View internationally will be required to quarantine upon their arrival based on CDC Quarantine guidelines.
General Frequently Asked Questions
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $50
- Administration Fee (nonrefundable): $200
Have questions or would like to take a tour?
Call (206) 592-3612 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour.
Campus View Videos
Video showing steps being taken to keep students healthy and the building sanitized.
Renderings are intended only as a general reference. Features, materials, finishes, and layout of unit may be different than shown.
The 2-bedroom unit features 1.5 bathrooms, full kitchen and living room.
There are four, 4-bedroom unit configurations. Each features 2 bathrooms, full kitchen and living room.