Listening Sessions to Solicit Community Opinion
Trustees will use what they hear during the sessions to help create the presidential profile. Profiles often outline general duties and desired qualities or characteristics.
Sessions are open to all.
To make it convenient for community members to participate, trustees will offer two evening sessions:
- Monday, Dec. 4, 6:30 p.m.: Wiley Center Neighborhood House at Greenbridge
- Monday, Dec. 11, 6:30 p.m.: Federal Way Library, Meeting Room 2
Trustees will also offer daytime sessions Dec. 6 on the college’s main campus in Building 2. These sessions will be open to the public as well, though geared toward employees and students. Trustees want to learn what specific groups are looking for in a president, so they are offering sessions targeted to each campus group:
- 9–10:15 a.m.: Classified staff
- 10:30–11:45 a.m.: Exempt staff
- 12:30–1:45 p.m.: Students
- 2–3:15 p.m.: Faculty
- 4:30–6 p.m.: Evening students and part-time faculty
Listening Sessions Feedback
If you are unable to attend a session, or prefer to submit your input online, share your thoughts in the form below.
Trustees will take comments until 4 p.m. on Dec. 15, 2017.
NOTE: Since the comment period has ended, the online form has been removed.