Resources for Students
- View online resources for doing classwork from home.
- Learn about campus services provided online or over the phone.
- Find a list of resources, including free internet, food banks and support funds created to help during the crisis.
- Learn about remote resources for Highline College Library users.
- View tips and resources from the Highline Counseling Center.
- Student Technology Resource Loan Request
- Basic Needs Resources For Highline Students
If you are living with an abuser, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or text LOVEIS to 22522. Or you can visit thehotline.org and click the “Chat Now” button in the top right corner of the page.
If you are an LGBTQ youth who is struggling or an ally who knows someone who is struggling, please call the TrevorLifeline at 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678678. Or you can visit the website to chat.
If you are a teenager or child and you are being hurt by someone, know someone who may be, or are afraid that you may hurt someone, please call or text the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-422-4453 or visit their website for live chat.