- Find a list of resources, including free internet, food banks and support funds created to help during the crisis.
- Learn about remote resources for Highline College Library users.
- View tips and resources from the Highline Counseling Center.
- Student Technology Resource Loan Request
- Basic Needs Resources For Highline Students
If you are living with an abuser, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or text LOVEIS to 22522. Or you can visit thehotline.org and click the “Chat Now” button.
If you are an LGBTQ youth who is struggling or an ally who knows someone who is, call the TrevorLifeline at 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678678.
If you are a teenager or child and you are being hurt by someone, know someone who may be, or are afraid that you may hurt someone, please call or text the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline.