Joint Information Center
The Joint Information Center (JIC) coordinates, reviews and distributes information to the Highline community related to COVID-19 and the college’s pandemic response.
Messages to the campus community come from Highline COVID-19 Response (firstname.lastname@example.org). Faculty and staff are welcome to send questions to email@example.com. Students are encouraged to send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JIC is comprised of the following:
- Gabrielle Bachmeier, Academic Affairs
- Kari Cantey, Public Information and Grants
- Raechel Dawson, Communications and Marketing
- Francesca Fender, Public Safety & Emergency Management
- Josh Gerstman, Institutional Advancement
- Tony Johnson, Communications and Marketing
- Summer Korst, Human Resources
- David Menke, Public Safety & Emergency Management
- Aaron Reader, Student Services
- Tim Wrye, Information Technology Services