In preparation for spring quarter, Highline College is attempting to create a more seamless method of issuing parking permits for students, staff and faculty.
The bulk of the parking permit process will be in Building 2 during the first week of the quarter. The first-week schedule to obtain a parking permit is as follows:
- Monday and Tuesday (March 30–31)
- 8 a.m.–4 p.m.: Building 2 only
- 4 p.m.–6 p.m.: Building 6 Public Safety Office only
- Wednesday and Thursday (April 1–2)
- 8 a.m.–5 p.m.: Building 2 only
- Friday (April 3)
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m.: Building 6 Public Safety Office only
As a reminder, spring quarter parking permits can also be obtained during finals week beginning March 16.
Citations will be issued beginning Wednesday, April 1.
Permits may also be purchased online through the Highline Bookstore.