In preparation for spring quarter, Highline College is attempting to create a more seamless method of issuing parking permits for students, staff and faculty.
The bulk of the parking permit process will be in Building 2 during the first week of the quarter. The first-week schedule to obtain a parking permit is as follows:
- Monday and Tuesday (March 30–31)
- 8 a.m.–4 p.m.: Building 2 only
- 4 p.m.–6 p.m.: Building 6 Public Safety Office only
- Wednesday and Thursday (April 1–2)
- 8 a.m.–5 p.m.: Building 2 only
- Friday (April 3)
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m.: Building 6 Public Safety Office only
As a reminder, spring quarter parking permits can also be obtained during finals week beginning March 16.
Citations will be issued beginning Wednesday, April 1.