Are you a Highline student who is close to earning your certificate, degree or diploma? Now is the time to apply for graduation and prepare for the Commencement ceremony.
Here are important dates and reminders:
- Apply now for graduation. The deadline to have your name included in the Commencement program is May 4. Fill out the short application as soon as possible.
- Order your cap and gown after you have applied for graduation. Online ordering is easy through the Highline College Bookstore website.
- Participate in Grad Fair on May 10 in Building 8 (Student Union). You will have a chance to pick up your cap and gown, participate in a recognition video, sign up for Commencement photos, join the Alumni Association, and enter to win free prizes. The Grad Fair runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., so come when it is convenient for you.
- Mark your calendar. Commencement will be held June 16, 2016, at the ShoWare Center in Kent. Graduate check-in starts at 4:30 p.m. and the ceremony begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Encourage your guests to review the Frequently Asked Questions section (“Commencement FAQ”) on the Commencement webpage.
Questions? Visit the 2016 Commencement webpage.