Education & Library Services
Early childhood and elementary school teachers help students learn and apply important concepts, often through hands-on approaches, and help develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills to actualize children’s potential. Librarians work in public, private, and school settings to help users effectively find and use information for a variety of purposes. Many educators and librarians find a deep meaning in helping others reach their highest capability.
AA-Transfer (90 or more credits)
Applied Bachelor Degree (credits vary)
AAS (90 or more credits)
Certificates of Completion
(45 or more credits)
Certificates of Proficiency/Specialization
(Under 45 credits)
- Short State Certificate of Specialization-Administration
- Short State Certificate of Specialization-Family Childcare
- Short State Certificate of Specialization General
- Short State Certificate of Specialization-Infant Toddler
- Short State Certificate of Specialization-School-Age
- State Early Childhood Initial
*The Associate of Arts degree can be tailored to many different universities and transfer majors. If you don’t see your interest here, talk to an advisor in your pathway for more information.