Attend a FREE career related workshop and learn valuable job skills. Career Workshops are presented by different employers and staff members each week. This includes the following topics:
- Resume/Cover Letter: Basic information on how to create a winning resume.
- Interviewing 101: Important tips on how to have an successful interview.
- Networking 101: What questions to ask a future employer?
- Social Media/Linked In: What is it important to have a Linked In account? How will social media help with my job search?
- Professionalism: Learn tips on how you can improve your work ettiqutte!
- Mock Interviews: An opportunity for students to practice an interview with a group of professionals.
Location: Building 6, Room 214