ThunderWeek: Highline College staff, faculty and students are invited to drive to campus for a free bag of pre-packaged goods from the Community Pantry and an essential swag bag from the Center for Leadership & Service.
- Participants must drive to campus and are required to stay in their vehicles.
- After receiving your items, you must immediately leave campus.
- Face mask must be worn to the event.
- Nothing will be open on campus, including restrooms.
- Employees working at the event will be wearing masks and gloves and will maintain 6′ social distancing (except when briefly passing the bags if necessary).
- Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms, have had a positive COVID-19 test in the past two weeks, or have been in close contact with someone with confirmed positive COVID-19.
Location: Pick up outside Building 16