Sound Transit’s Light Rail will eventually serve the Highline College campus. Come to this meeting to learn more.
Pacific Highway medians will get a facelift this year
Tell us what you think about our plans to finally bring improved landscaping to medians between S. 272nd Street and S. 233rd Street
In an effort to beautify the city, planning is underway to make improvements to the medians along this much traveled corridor. We’ll excavate the old landscaping, upgrade the irrigation system and plant new, hardy shrubs and plants.
Please join us
Tell us what you think about our landscaping plans.
Light Rail is coming to Midway
Hear from Sound Transit on the optional routes and station locations.
• How will light rail affect you? Will you use it? How will you get to your station? How far are you willing to walk to it?
• Each route and station option has an impact on cost, residential areas, businesses, the environment and scenic views.
• Now – not later – This is your chance to affect the route alignment and the location and type of station that is ultimately built. The comment period is April 10 – May 26, 2015!
Comment on Sound Transit’s light rail options starting April 10.
• Online starting April 10 at FederalWayLink.org
• Email to FWLE@SoundTransit.org