In partnership with the Highline Support Center, we’re excited to announce our new community partner, Excess Telecom. They will be on campus in Building 1, every other Tuesday, to assist students and their families, faculty, and staff to enroll in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Eligible applicants may qualify for one free Android phone or tablet.
Most may immediately qualify and receive their device the same day, others may need to provide additional supporting documentation. A yearly, co-payment is required ranging from $15 — $25. Each tablet comes equipped with its own SIM card, and staff will ensure connectivity before releasing the device.
1. Must have a Social Security Number
2. Must be receiving State or Federal assistance:
• Cash Assistance (TANF)
• Food Assistance (SNAP/EBT)
• Financial Aid PELL Grant
• Veterans & Survivor Pension Benefits
• Section 8 or Public Housing
• Women, Infants, and Children Nutrition Program (WIC)
• Social Security Disability Insurance (SSI/SSDI)
Applicants Must Bring:
• Valid ID, DSHS Benefit Award Letter, Social Security Card, and/or VA Summary of Benefits.
• Additional documentation may be requested.
• $15-25 activation fee required, please talk to staff about financial assistance.
Location: Building 1 (Highline Support Center)