Welcome to Summer Quarter
See important registration dates below
As with previous quarters, instruction continues through remote learning for most classes. However, we are happy to announce starting Aug. 2, some student services will once again be available on campus. More details on which services will be available coming soon. Virtual services, such as Zoom lobbies and virtual appointments, will continue to be available throughout the quarter.
What About Fall?
Fall quarter 2021 marks our phased-in return to on-campus learning!
On Sept. 27, when fall quarter begins, approximately 25% of classes will have some form of on-campus component. Some classes will meet fully in person on campus, while others will be hybrid with one or two days on campus and the remainder on Zoom. Currently, over 80 fall quarter courses will be offered all in person on campus. Read message from the Office of the President on fall quarter return to campus planning.
If you are a current student, you can view the class schedule and enroll in classes through ctcLink. If you are not a current Highline College student but would like to view the summer and fall quarter class schedules, visit the publicly available class schedule page.
ctcLink Instruction Modes
The way instruction modes are presented in ctcLink can sometimes be confusing and mean more than one thing. Learn more about instruction modes and what each means.
Need Help Coming Up to Speed on ctcLink?
Visit the ctcLink for students section for updates, helpful information and tutorials on our new student portal. If you’re a new student, you must activate your ctcLink account before enrolling in summer and fall quarter classes.
Mark Your Calendar with These Important Summer and Fall Quarter Dates:
- May 17: Registration opens for former students who attended Spring 2020 or later and who have completed 60 or more credits prior to Spring 2021
- May 18: Registration opens for currently enrolled and former students who attended Spring 2020 or later and who have completed 45 to 59 credits prior to Spring 2021
- May 19: Registration opens for currently enrolled and former students who attended Spring 2020 or later and who have completed 15 to 44.5 credits prior to Spring 2021
- May 20: Registration opens for currently enrolled and former students who attended Spring 2020 or later and who have completed less than 15 credits prior to Spring 2021 (Open registration for ELCAP students.)
- May 21: Registration opens for former student who attended prior to Spring 2020
- May 24: Registration opens for new student. No registration access time needed.
- June 14: Tuition due for Summer (Sept. 13 for Fall 2021)
- June 28: Summer quarter starts (Sept. 27 for Fall 2021)
- June 30: Last day web registration available for adding classes for Summer quarter (Sept. 29 for Fall 2021)
Have Questions? Need to Talk with Someone?
Visit the Zoom Lobbies page to see a listing of student services that can answer your questions, live and face-to-face, via the Zoom app. In addition, the college has set up a new email address to take your questions and concerns about COVID-19 and how it affects campus. Send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.