Spring Quarter, 2021 Starts April 5
During spring quarter, all instruction continues through remote learning except for specific classes that require on-campus demonstrations of skills, such as healthcare and science-based labs.
Spring quarter marks the first quarter student will enroll in classes using ctcLink.
ctcLink is a new student portal that changes the way students register and pay for classes, manage financial aid and access their records.
Viewing Class Schedule and Enrolling in Classes
If you are not a current Highline College student but would like to view the spring quarter class schedule, Visit this page.
New students are admitted on an ongoing basis. visit the Admissions site to get started!
Not sure what degree or certificate to pursue? We offer over 100 degrees and certificates within six career pathways. Visit our Highline Pathways page to start exploring everything we have to offer.
Mark your calendar with the following important spring quarter dates:
- Feb. 25: Priority group registration opens for ISP, TRIO, VA, WorkFirst and Worker Retraining Students Students
- Mar. 1: Registration opens for former students who attended Winter 2020 or later and who have completed 60 or more credits prior to Winter 2021.
- Mar. 2: Registration opens for currently enrolled and former students who attended Winter 2020 or later and who have completed 45 to 59 credits prior to Winter 2021
- Mar. 3: Registration opens for currently enrolled and former students who attended Winter 2020 or later and who have completed 15 to 44.5 credits prior to Winter 2021
- Mar. 4: Registration opens for currently enrolled and former students who attended Winter 2020 or later and who have completed less than 15 credits prior to Winter 2021. (Open registration for ELCAP students.)
- Mar. 5: Registration opens for former student who attended prior to Winter 2020
- Mar. 8: Registration opens for new student. No registration access time needed.
- Mar. 22: Tuition due
- Apr. 5: Spring quarter starts
- Apr. 7: Last day web registration available for adding classes
Have questions? Need to talk with someone?
Visit the Zoom Lobbies page to see a listing of student services that can answers your questions, live and face-to-face, via the Zoom app. In addition, the college has set up a new email address to take your questions and concerns about COVID-19 and how it affects campus. Send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.